JLABS- From Chemical to Drug: The Path to a Small Molecule IND
September 19, 2017
12:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Do you have a solid plan to achieve IND acceptance? Filing an Investigational New Drug (IND) application might be the next step in advancing your company’s early-stage drug development program. Johnson & Johnson Innovation, JLABS (JLABS) and Janssen Discovery Sciences invite you to an in-depth look into the process of filing an IND. Whether your goal is to develop a pipeline through commercial launch or partner as early as possible, submitting an IND is a critical early milestone for every biotech company. With big Pharma and VC firms competing for the most promising compounds, startups are expected to demonstrate a clear blueprint for IND approval, and we want you to be ready.
The presentations will highlight the following:
- Janssen Research & Development – your partner of choice
- Preclinical Development Strategies for pharmacokinetics, drug metabolism and toxicology
- Role of patient behavior in development of solutions
- Key CMC strategies to balance cost, time and quality risks
- Designing First-in-Human trials to highlight the qualities of your molecule
- Regulatory strategy, IND requirements, and Pre-IND meetings
For more information and to RSVP.