U.S. Small Business Administration International Technology Forum
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Discover How You Can Navigate Through Post-Brexit Britain
This seminar, one of a series, will focus on global market expansion into Great Britain. Participants will learn how to improve commercialization efforts in Great Britain, and will cover:
- General considerations for market expansion
- Impact of Brexit, MDR and IVDR shifting the economic and regulatory landscape
- Regulatory registration process for Medical Devices and Diagnostics
- International clinical trials
- Commercialization strategies
Experts from Brandwood CKC will facilitate the program.
Optional Pre-Program (UK Firms Expanding to US)
1:00-2:00 PM (Optional) Pre-Program: UK Expansion to US
- Available through Zoom Technologies for remote callers
- The speakers will provide a pre-program for UK Companies looking to expand into the US.
- The Program will include: Regulatory overview on FDA registrations, incentives, case studies and opportunities for expansion into US, and non-dilutive research grant programs opportunities.
Main Program Opening
2:00-2:15 PM General Session: Introductions
2:15-3:30 PM Regulatory Framework Updates (Brexit, MDR, MHRA)
3:30-4:00 PM Commercialization Considerations (Strategic Partners and Distributors)
4:15-4:30 PM Economic Incentives and Expansion Support Programs
4:30-4:45 PM Panel Style Q&A
4:45-5:00 PM Networking